13 Natural Sciences at Universitat de Valencia

The Universitat de Valencia offers the following courses:

Available Programme

The Universitat de Valencia offers the following courses:

  • Master Experimental Techniques in Chemistry
  • Master  Sustainable Chemistry
  • Phd Biodiversity and Evolutive Biology
  • Phd Experimental techniques in Chemistry 
  • Staff Exchange Sustainable Chemistry

 

Please check the programme details at:

http://www.uv.es/piefisic/doctorado/fisica/english/index.htm

Language tuition is English for the 80% of the ECTS credits and Spanish for the other 20%.
English speaking supervisors are available for the PhD research period.